Our Innovativeness in Ultrasonics:
The large scope of ultrasonic applications requires instruments from a wide range of scientific and technical disciplines.
Depending on the requirements, our team of engineers and technicians, all with extensive industrial experience, use:
- Their fundamental knowledge of the physics of ultrasound and the spreading of ultrasonic vibrations in the different media,
- Their latest tools and equipments in terms of modelling, design and research : calculation software which uses 3D mechanical CAD / electronic CAD and mechanical CAD finite elements. The engineering department is able to design high-performance ultrasonic systems tailored to a great many applications.
- Vast skills in mechanics and electronics.
- Measure and control capabilities specific to ultrasound, ultra-sound specific measurement and control methods, impedance analyser, laser vibrometer…
- A patented technology : Our technological platform NexTgen:
- A unique combination between software and hardware which renders obsolete the traditional electronics of ultrasound production
- A set of tools and CAO software in order to speed up knowledge acquisition and diminish the time needed to bring to market
- Strong commitment to reducing the « Time to Market »:
- Our flexibility and adaptation capacity rest on our patented electronic technology – NexTgen Platform – on our control of the design of transducers as well as 35 years of expérience.
- Our experience in numerous fields of application.
Our Organisation :
- A single face and contact for each of our fields of activities,
- A costumer service unit,
- A local production unit,
- A R & D department to take on the challenges of tomorrow.
Member of a Network:
Our membership in a network makes sure we are in permanent contact with the key players in that part of research and industry which involves the development of ultrasound technology.
A few of our French research partners:
- INPT-ENSEEIHT / Groupe de Recherche en Electrodynamique (Toulouse),
- INPT-ENSIACET / Laboratoire de Génie Chimique Ingénierie des Réacteurs Polyphasiques Innovants – Génie Sonochimique (TOULOUSE),
- Centre Rapsodee, UMR CNRS 5302 Ecole des mines d’Albi-Carmaux (ALBI),
- CRITT Génie des Procédés et Technologies Environnementales (Toulouse),
- UTINAM UMR 6213 CNRS/ Université de Franche Comté (Besançon),
- Laboratoire de Chimie Moléculaire et Environnement (LCME),
- Université Savoie Mont-Blanc (Le Bourget du Lac),
- Institut Charles Viollette, Equipe ProBioGEM Polytech Lille USTL 1 Sciences et Technologies (Villeneuve d’Ascq).
Multi-partner research projects in France and Europe :
- LOWTEV II: Low Temperature and Lean Cleaning System,
- PIEZOBIO: Development of piezoelectric solutions for cold plasma generation dedicated to biomedical applications,
- INEXUS: Intensification of the extraction processes of bioactive compounds from plant material with ultrasonics systems,
- ULTRACLEAN: Innovative ultrasonic antifouling system for membrane bioreactor (MBR) in wastewater treatment
- MASCOFIL: To develop a quality alternative mask for the general public, dedicated to the fight against pandemics, comfortable, washable, with high filtration performance and manufactured on an automatic machine,