Do you have a question about any of the products below? Need a quote or more information?
A liquid is sprayed upon contact with a vibrating ultrasonic surface and produces droplets of defined size. Requiring little space, our spraying nozzles are on offer as OEM modules and are used in a variety of applications, such as
- Decontamination by air desinfection,
- Spraying for diffusion in confined spaces or gaseous environments,
- Production of tracers,
- Monitoring of air in confined spaces,
- Thin layer deposit.
Ultrasonic aerosol generator
In a frequency range of 100 kHz, an ultrasonic emitter is placed at the bottom of a liquid volume. Thanks to an acoustic field a fountain is produced on whose surface a spray of aerosols is formed. Requiring little space, our aerosol generators are on offer as OEM modules and are used in a variety of applications, such as
- Production of medical aerosols
- Thin layer deposit
- Spraying for diffusion in confined spaces or gaseous environments
- Production of tracers
- Monitoring of air in confined spaces