Newsletter March // SYNTHESIS OF HYDRAZINE thanks to cavitation
Discover an innovative process using cavitation for the synthesis of Hydrazine
Our high frequency Cup-Horn has been implemented in the framework of the research work carried out by Anaëlle Humblot and directed by François Jérôme at the Institut de Chimie des Milieux et Matériaux de Poitiers to convert Ammonia into Hydrazine.
Ultrasonic cavitation benefits
- Cavitation is produced by emitting very intense ultrasonic waves that induce implosion of microbubbles in a liquid, creating free radicals. These free radicals improve chemical reactions.
- High frequency ultrasound saves chemicals compared to conventional processes: Ammonia is the only reagent.
- Results are promising: industrial conversion rates can be reached easily with our new high-frequency technology that will be available by the end of the year.
▶ See equipment in operation
Examples of Hydrazine use
- Chemical synthesis intermediate (dye for textiles, antituberculosis for the pharmaceutical industry…)
- Fuel in the space industry
To contact us, nothing could be easier: by phone at +33 (0) 3 20 61 03 89 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.